Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

The girls went trick or treating for the first time on Friday and wore themselves out! They had fun going to houses with our neighbor David and were not afraid to invite themselves into our neighbors' houses. They have had a few pieces of their candy, but Daddy took most of it to work. Here are the highlights of the night...

THE BEGINNING:


THE MIDDLE:


and THE END:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Were you at a haunted house in that last clip? It sounded really scary.

Anonymous said...

hahah Thank you for sharing the last little bit! I keep thinking how much I want my own babies, but I need to just watch and re-watch that last clip whenever I think that! lol

Thank you sooo much for posting these! We miss you all!

Katrina said...

Grandpa loved seeing the cat and mouse in action. Wow, they can really run! The last one makes Grandma want to run down and hold them. Were they upset to stop trick or treating? or just tired?

Thanks for sending the pics -My Mom and Debbie said they really liked theirs too.

Love to you all!

Cooper "A" Team said...

To answer all of your questions about the last video...they had a tired meltdown! They had run the whole neighborhood, refusing to sit in the stroller, and it caught up with them. After we got them in their PJ's they were asleep in minutes! Andy insisted that we needed to share the end of their night with you!