Saturday, November 29, 2008

Potty Training Bootcamp: Day 2

So the author of this book says that Day 1 will be the most frustrating...she obviously didn't have twins! After crying 4 times today and making a call of desparation to Mary for some advice with this whole thing, the day has finally ended...ahhh...We checked on the girls last night and had to change wet beds at 11pm but I was thrilled when they were both dry at 7:20 this morning! Today I saw progress with Alaina but Abbie still doesn't seem to get it. Alaina went on the potty 6 times today and even told me she had to go the last couple of times! Abbie only went on the potty once and would only tell me "pee pee" after she had an accident. The underwear count did improve for today, only 21 pairs, 7 for Alaina and 14 for Abbie. I am praying that something kicks in tomorrow and Abbie realizes what is going on, pleeeeease! The girls start at their new daycare on Monday and I would hate for Candace to have pee all over her house! That's it for tonight...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! I'm sure tomorrow will be better!