Sunday, November 30, 2008

Potty Training Bootcamp: Noon on Day 3

It is nap time now and we're finally seeing PROGRESS!!!!! Alaina has done incredible! She stayed dry all night and has not had any accidents yet today!!!! Abbie started off the day with 4 accidents (including one on my lap...yuck...) but finished on the potty the 3 of the 4 times. Then before lunch I think it finally "clicked" with her. She came to me, said "potty", we ran to the bathroom and she went! WOOOHOOOO! I don't think the carpet can handle anymore this weekend! Before our nap I sat her on the potty and she went again! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is finally working for her. More to come...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear!

Mary said...

I told you they would get it!! Way to go girls! Haley and I are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I don't check this for a couple days and look at how much I've missed!

You can do it Abbie & Alaina! (And Amber! hehe)