The girls turned 2 on Monday and we've been celebrating all week! Andy and I had to work on Monday but the girls had a great party at daycare and ate lots of good junk! Today we went to Monkey Joe's, a place with blow up houses that they could jump, slide and crawl in (I believe they were called "moonwalks" when I was little). They had a great time and especially loved going down the slides at high speed. I can't believe they're 2 already...how time flies!!! Thanks to everyone who sent gifts and well wishes to the girls, we appreciate everything!!! Hope you enjoy these pics!
3 comments:
Abbie and Alaina,
Looks like you had a nice birthday. Wish we could have been there! We have over 12 inches of snow here in Indiana. We could make snow angels and a snow man if you were here.
Hugs and kisses,
Grandma Kate
It doesn't feel like it's been that long...
Happy Birthday Girls!
Awwh! Cutest girls on the planet! Glad it went well!
Aunt Kali is back from California :) Next, North Carolina!
Post a Comment