Sunday, January 18, 2009

Staying Busy...

Now that the holiday season is over, things have gotten back to normal around here. We welcomed Andy's first weekend off in 2 months last weekend and put him to work with some house projects. He painted the foyer and hallways and also designed our new master bath look. I decided on and painted the beadboard for the walls and he picked the wall color and did all the work...what a good husband! The girls have also stayed busy playing with all of their Christmas gifts and getting into normal toddler trouble! I can't believe they'll be 2 next week! We hope all is well with everyone! Here are some new pictures of our bathroom and the girls.





1 comment:

Barbie said...

Nice bathroom wallcolor - what color is it?

The girls look like they're doing well; we've had 123 inches of snow here - Ludington has had even more-so I hope you're enjoying an "uneveventful" winter.

Aunt Barbie