The family website for Andy, Amber, Alaina & Abbie Cooper in Garner,NC.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween everyone! This week has been filled with Halloween events and we thouught we'd share a few pics with you. Last Sunday we took the girls to get their pumpkins at the Farmer's Market...an enormous amount to choose from! The girls had fun picking out their pumpkins and even got one they could carry with them for the rest of the day. I finally found costumes for both of them that afternoon and we were able to get some pics of them after a little bribing with candy. Yesterday they had their party at Candace's to celebrate their last day and also Halloween. They were spoiled with McDonald's, candy, and cupcakes...what a great day! Last night Dan and Stacey came for dinner and helped us carve our first pumpkins. The girls did a good job gutting and the adults did a good job carving, they turned out really nice! We hope everyone has a safe Halloween and we look forward to being back in Indiana with you next week!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pumpkins look great! Did Andy make pumpkin seeds after? haha Dad used to make those, and I think we ate them because they were 'fun', not because they tasted good (because I'm pretty sure they didn't!) hehe
2 comments:
The pumpkins look great! Did Andy make pumpkin seeds after? haha Dad used to make those, and I think we ate them because they were 'fun', not because they tasted good (because I'm pretty sure they didn't!) hehe
The making of great memories!
I can't wait to see you guys!! Give us a call and we will have a playdate!!!
Post a Comment