Sunday, December 14, 2008

Partners in Crime

So this morning Andy and I were getting ready and while I was in the shower, I heard Andy's phone ring. Apparently the girls had called 911 and hung up! No one called back so we thought everything was okay. Andy left for work and called me within a few minutes to let me know that a sheriff was coming to check on us! A few minutes later, 2 of Wake county's finest came to the door. They had to come and make sure everything was okay, so I directed Alaina and Abbie that way. Alaina came smiling and Abbie tagged along behind. I'm sure our neighbors think something is going on since the officers stayed in our driveway for a good 10 minutes after we talked! I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of their teen years! Gotta love 'em!


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Isn't Payback rough, Andy?

We really love the Christmas card picture -we see the girls still are without socks/shoes.

G-ma Kate and G-pa Steve