Today I took the girls on their first trip to the pumpkin patch. The patch was at a family farm in Clayton so the girls were able to see a few animals including goats, horses, chickens and a donkey. We then got on the hayride and went to find their pumpkins. They had fun on the ride and enjoyed watching the tractor pull us along. Because of a bad rain season, the pumpkins weren't very big this year. Even so, the girls enjoyed roaming through the field and pointing out all of the pumpkins. The pumpkins are a nice decoration on our front step, but I think we will have to buy a bigger one to carve. I am excited to dress the girls up on Halloween and to finally live in a neighborhood where we can watch the kids trick-or-treat.
Haley's Preschool Graduation
15 years ago

3 comments:
We enjoy reading your coments and seeing the pictures of Abbie and Alaina. They are growing up too fast and are really cute. Wish we could see you more often.
Love, Great-Gpa and Great-Gma
What a nice sounding day at the Pumpkin Patch. Maybe a good thing the pumpkins were smaller this year so they were more their size. Grandpa Steve keeps saying he wishes he could see you girls running around in your costumes. We miss you all so much! Grandpa Steve and Grandma Kate
Awwwwh! :)
I got my pictures today! I am a happy, happy Aunt! Thank you, Amber!
Post a Comment