Today we took the girls to get their pictures taken for the fall. We bought their Halloween costumes last week and I couldn't wait to get their pictures taken in them! This year they are a perfect sister pair...a cat and mouse! I thought this fit their personalities well seeing as Abbie, my little mouse, is always getting into things, and Alaina, my kitty cat, is always following right behind! The girls have enjoyed wearing their costumes around and I'm sure they will be excited about getting some candy on Halloween!
The girls and I had home-made ice cream with some of our new neighbors this past Sunday and they were able to play with some new friends. It was nice to finally meet people here! We are looking forward to having some of Andy's co-workers and some of our neighbors over on Sunday to finally use our new deck.
Well that's all for now, I hope you enjoy these new pictures! (I ordered plenty of pictures so if you would like me to send you some please leave me a comment with the ones you would like)
Haley's Preschool Graduation
15 years ago

5 comments:
Ahhh! So CUTE! I might be biased - but they just keep getting cuter! I'd love to have the ones of them together - the one with the white background and the one in their costumes. If you don't have enough, I'd appreciate one of any of them! :)
Thanks so much, Amber! Love you!
Uncle George would like whatever you can spare also. My current wallet sized ones are looking a little distressed and one or two larger size would be nice for framing.
What beautiful young ladies in their jumpers!. Grandpa Steve and Grandma Kate would like one each of them together in a wallet size. If you can spare like a 3x5 or 4X6 of the following, we would appreciate it, but only if you have enuf: In costumes together, One each of them together, one each of them individually in their jumpers - If you could one of them together to my Mom. She has at 4X6frame for their pics. I know she would love to get it in the mail.
Lots of hugs and kisses to you all.
Mom and Dad
Hey Amber!
The girls look so cute! I would love the one of them in their jumpers that is a close up! VERY Cute as Haley would say!
Miss you
Mary
Post a Comment