This week the girls learned that infamous word that no parent dreams of hearing from their toddler.."NO"! While the tone of the word has not become rude yet, it has grown in popularity as a response to my every question...Are you hungry? NO...but you just said "eat"...NO...and the game goes on and on. They have also started showing love for their toys as they carry around their "bay-bees" and give them kisses and wash their faces! For awhile now we have done the toothbrushing routine at bath time and they've grown to love it! Sometimes I even have to stop them from brushing eachother's teeth...uck...but I guess they don't know the difference since they've always shared everything. Hopefully they will keep up their love of cleanliness as they get older. Here are some pics of them brushing...


3 comments:
Such happy girls! :)
Cuteness!
I can't get over how big the girls are!! Hopefully we can plan a visit soon. Haley would have so much fun playing with them!!!
Post a Comment