Saturday, August 9, 2008

We're growing up!

Now that we've moved into the house I finally have time to update our blog. I can't believe that Alaina and Abbie are 18 months old already! How time flies! The girls are enjoying their new house and room, they love the "ugs" on their walls. Besides the fact that they can walk around at high speed now, they are also climbing the stairs and learning new words. They can tell you all the features of their face, although they still like to call the nose an eye. They have also been saying their colors, their favorites are "puple" and "ewow". Their favorite new word...EAT. If I followed their directions to eat we would be at the table all day! Anytime they see a table they think it's time for food! Abbie is also mastering her eating skills...she is able to eat her yogurt with her spoon with very little mess. Before I know it they'll be off to school:{ Hope you enjoy these new pictures.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I sure have been missing you all. I really like the lady bug bedroom and what a cute rocking horse. Looks like Alaina likes it too. Good for you Abbie, you are eating like a big girl. I love you all.
Grandma Kate

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I really like the ladybug room! (That was my first thought - ohh how I'm like my mother!)

Thanks for updating the pics! I hope that you guys are loving being in a house again. Did it work out that you are subleasing to the guy from Seattle (I think that's where you said, anyway)?

<3